The Week of Respect is happening October 3-7th. Each year during the first week of October, schools and districts across the country engage in activities and learning opportunities that highlight the importance of safe and respectful learning environments.
These are some of the fun activities Demarest has planned for the Week of Respect to spread the message kindness amongst the students:
- Monday, October 3rd: Wear BLUE (the official color of Week of Respect) to show our commitment to kindness and inclusion.
- Tuesday, October 4th: Wear PINK or RED to spread kindness.
- Wednesday, October 5th: Wear PAJAMAS to end bullying (SCHOOL CLOSED).
- Thursday, October 6th: Wear DISNEY THEMED clothes to show support for friendships.
- Friday, October 7th: Wear DEMAREST SPIRIT WEAR to show how united we are.