The Bloomfield SEPAC and the Montclair SEPAC are hosting their first ever SEPAC Resource Fair on February 15th, 2023. The Fair will feature different resources and vendors that would be of benefit or interest to families of children with disabilities. The Fair will be held in the Media Center at Bloomfield High School from 6pm – 7pm. All members of the community are invited to attend to learn more about any and all of these wonderful community resources!
The Resource Fair will feature:
- Leap – EI Learning Program,
- Bloomfield and Montclair Soccer Clubs
- Montclair Public Library
- Bloomfield Recreation Program
- Montclair State Speech-Language Clinic
- Montclair Art Museum
- Arc of NJ, All Abilities Skate, Arch Wellness
- Tiny Transformations
- Cornerstone Montclair
- Creative Speech Solutions
- Law Office of Norma Francullo
- Harbor Haven Day Camp
- …and MORE!