We are pleased to offer Gertrude Hawk Chocolates as part of the Demarest HSA catalog fundraising program again this year. We need your participation to reach our goal. Last year we made approximately $2,000 – let’s work together to beat last year’s sales!
HOW YOU CAN HELP
- Show the catalog to friends, relatives, and co-workers.
- Please, no unsupervised door-to-door selling.
- Collect the money when you take the order.
- Our sale begins TODAY (online ordering on February 5th) and runs through February 16th.
- Estimated order arrival is the week of March 5th.
- Order form (top copy) and money are due Friday, February 16th and no later than Tuesday, February 20th.
- Keep the bottom color copy and brochure for your records.
- Total moneys sent in should equal the Grand Total Amount on the order form.
- Make checks payable to Demarest HSA ($20 Fee for Returned Checks).
- Make sure students name, grade, and phone number listed on each submitted check.
Gertrude Hawk Chocolates has an ONLINE FUNDRAISING program:
- Set up a Fundraising user account using our Group Code 102522, then email co-workers, friends, and family your participant number to ask for their support.
- Online orders placed through Monday, February 19th will ship free to the school – you’ll be responsible for picking up these orders from the school on order pick-up day and delivering them to your co-workers, friends, and family.
- Out-of-town friends and family can choose to send their orders directly to their home (shipping fees apply). With this option, orders can be placed now through Sunday, March 25, 2018.
For online support or any questions about products, call Gertrude Hawk Chocolates 1-800-706-6275 or visit www.gertrudehawkfundraising.com. If you have any questions about pickup or other local issues, contact Laura at email@example.com or call/text 973-356-9507.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!